Sunday, January 3, 2010

Aqua Brights



As I was organizing my work area recently, I stumbled upon my honeymoon pictures. Its hard to believe that it's been five years since that wonderful cruise. I hope one day we'll go back to the French Polynesia. Our cruise took us to several different islands, but my favorite island by far was Bora Bora.

The colors were absolutely breath taking! The aquas, teals, greens and blues played beautifully together. Although its been five years, I'm confident it looks the same.

My inspiration for my new line was my honeymoon. I tend to think about the tropics most often when seasons change. When it's cold and gloomy outside, wearing something bright and bold makes me feel just that much warmer inside.

I named my new creations according to the most popular French Polynesia names:

Maria Headband~Amanaki Headband ~Faipa Headband ~Kaimi Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog